Bilder von dem Wise Tension Head 2086
Wen das Piepsen, bzw. der Beeper beim Erreichen des eingestellten Gewichtes stört kann es wie folgt ausschalten:
Kilos oder Pounds gedrückt halten und dann mit Pfeil runter ausschalten. Mit Pfeil hoch, kann man den Beeper wieder anschalten.
Calibration until v12 (englisch)
This unit is self-calibrating. In the factory, scientific equipment is used to set the calibration before the unit is shipped. In the event you feel calibration is necessary this can be done without returning the machine. But unless you have extremely accurate calibrating equipment, it is notrecommended that you perform this function. A spring calibrator is not considered accurate enough to calibrate the 2086 Pro and you will misalign the machine using just this as a measuring tool.
Calibration should be performed at 70 – 85 pounds.
- Using string, start a pull as normal, when the unit has reached the set tension press the Pause button.
- Press the Test key. The display will flash 111 to confirm you are in the Calibration mode.
- Use the Up/Down keys to make the display match the precision calibrator you have mounted between the gripper and the racket.
- To save the new calibration value press Test once again. You now have 9 seconds (as counted down on the display) to press the Speed key, then the Pound key. The display will flash 999 momentarily to indicate the new calibration data is saved.
- At any time when in the Calibration mode, pressing the count key will return all factory settings. Or, pressing the dimpled (start) key or foot switch before saving the data will discard the new value and return to the previous setting.
Calibration v14 (englisch)
The Wise 2086 Tension Head already comes calibrated in the factory. It only needs recalibration when traveling often, if dropped, from a sudden impact or if the 2090 calibrator reading does not match the Wise 2086 tension head.
Equipment needed: a 2090 calibrator. Please note, spring calibrators are not accurate enough to calibrate the Wise 2086 tension head.
Please follow the below steps to complete calibration:
- Power on the WISE 2086 Series 14 Tension Head (2086). The 2086 is ready for pulling operation after the self-test.
- Press the SPEED and M1 buttons simultaneously. The machine will self-test automatically once.
- The display will flash “C-4” automatically 2 to 3 times
- The 2086 displays “45.0” automatically. Using the 2090 calibrator, with a string installed on each side, simply install one end into a fixed swivel clamp (with the turntable brake applied) and the other end into the 2086 gripper. Ensure the 2090 calibrator is turned on and not registering any load at this point.
- Activate the Pulling function key by pressing the Dimples or the Lever Switch behind the gripper.
- Wait a moment, then press the + or – to adjust the display on the 2086 to match the 2090 calibrator. Then press Test as soon as possible.
- The 2086 will flash three times automatically, then it will move to the rest position.
- Take out the string as soon as possible, The 2086 will then automatically run a self-test.
- Within two to three seconds, the calibration is complete it is recommended to TURN OFF first, THEN TURN ON to start the 2086 again.